Panic & Fire Exit Device
ANSI/BHMA 156.3 Grade 1 Heavy Duty
- INOX ED70 and ED70F Rim Exit Devices are suited for most single door applications and can be used on double doors using a mullion
- UL listed for Panic & Fire Exit Hardware
- Meets ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards and will install on a standard 161 cut out
- Non-handed with a universal design that allows them to easily retroﬁt the Von Duprin 98/99 series installation and Sargent 8800 series installations when paired with INOX exit device trim
- Fits all doors up to 36” in width and 1-3/4” in thickness. 48” width devices can be ordered as an option. Cylinder dogging kits are also available as an option on a non-rated device
Device Functions: Exit device only; trim available separately
3': 2'2" to 3' (660mm to 914mm) door size
4': 2'9" to 4' (838mm to 1219mm) door size
Strikes: Dull Black Rim Strike (EDLSR-255)
Dogging Feature: Hex Key Dogging available on Non-Fire Rated devices only
Dogging Options: Cylinder Dogging kits available on complete devices only, not as separate kits
Electric Options: Alarm Kit 36" and 48" available
Miscellaneous Options: GBK Glass Bead Kit
Fasteners & Sex Bolts: Furnished with wood & machine screws Thru-bolts standard on Fire-Rated devices
Latch Bolt: Stainless Steel 3/4" (19mm) throw
Device Centerline from Finished Floor: 41" (1041mm)
Center Case Dimensions: 7-7/8" x 2-9/16" x 1-7/8" (200mm x 65mm x 48mm)
Mechanism Case Dimensions: 1-9/16" w x 2" (41mm x 51mm)
Pushbar Neutral: 2-1/2" (64mm)
Pushbar Depressed 1-3/4" (44mm)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 Exit Devices
- ANSI/BHMA A156.29 Exit Lock and Alarm
- UL Listed for ANSI/UL10B and UL10C, CAN/ULC S104 up to 3 Hours
- UBC Standard 7-2 (1997) NFPA 252
- ANSI/UL 305 and CAN/ULC-S132
- NFPA 80 National Fire Protection - Fire Door Assembly
- NFPA101 National Fire Protection - Life Safety
- ANSI/BHMA A156.18 Finishes
- ANSI A117.1 ADA Accessibility
Optional Trim for RIM, SVR, LBR
Cylinder Type: In-lever cylinder for Entry and Night Latch/Storeroom functions
Cylinder Type: In-escutcheon cylinder for Entry and Night Latch/Storeroom functions
Optional Trim for RIM,SVR,LBR
Thumbpiece and Plate Trim
Plate Size: 14-9/16" x 2-5/8"
Pull Projection: 1-3/4"
Cylinder: 1-1/4" Mortise Cylinders included for Thumb-piece Plate (TP) Entry and Storeroom function.
Rim Cylinder for Pull Plate (PP) Night Latch function.
Schlage C keyway standard. Specify "IC" for IC Core Cylinders. Other keyways available by special order.