Page under construction. Come back soon!
Homes, commercial properties, and hospitality spots all have locks, hardware, and trim needs. Healthcare facilities differ because each has an environment with specific conditions that must be met for safety, emergency egress, security, and health (not to mention international, national, state, and local codes plus ADA compliance).
INOX provides specific and unique product to meet those needs not met by other hardware manufacturers—including solving challenges no other product on the market was engineered to address.
The INOX® brand was created in 2004 to provide high-end contemporary door hardware; over the past 2 decades, we have built an admirable reputation for successfully providing extraordinary hardware for some of the world’s most beautiful properties and most respected medical centers.
INOX Sliding Door Locks for Healthcare
The INOX PD9000 Series is the industry’s premier commercial-grade mortise lock system with emergency egress for sliding doors.
- The PD95 provides locking functions but opens from the inside with one quick, easy action for rapid exit in case of crisis or emergency.
- The PD96 adds auto-latching and auto-locking features so that when the door is closed, the door immediately latches or locks based on the function but maintains emergency egress from the inside.
- The PD97 electro-mechanical lock combines smart door lock capabilities with electrical door features to provide keyed and keyless locking and latching solutions.
- The PD97PT Power Transfer electro-mechanical lock supplies power directly through the strike, an easy installation solution.
- Need additional security options? The PD97ES Electric Sensor lock adds access to REX, LBM, DEM and DPS sensors for use with any access control system on the market.
No other family of sliding door locks in the industry can match INOX for toughness, functionality, and beauty.
NEW! Narrow Profile ICU Lock
The INOX PD3000 Narrow Profile ICU Lock is a compact solution for what can be a sizable problem: installing a tough, rugged lock in a door that cannot accommodate a full-sized mortise lock. The PD3000’s footprint is only1-19/32” deep but it has an auto-latching function to meet UL1784 standards, is fully retrofittable and has been successfully tested 250,000 cycles for levers and bolt.
Want to know more about INOX or set up a call or meeting to discuss your specific property needs?Email firstname.lastname@example.org.