Unison Hardware, Inc. is Navigating the Changing Landscape
"The new construction market has changed dramatically in recent years.... it can now take up to 5 even 6 iterations of plan revisions before DD (Design Drawing) is converted to a CD (Construction Drawing) and owners are using a magnifying glass, examining every penny quoted. Budgets are extremely tight and more difficult to meet..yet choosing the right products that are code compliant is still paramount!" - Jim Livesay, AHC
At Unison Hardware, we have experts to assist you with:
- Preparing bids and proposals with cost effective solutions.
- Minimizing any conflicts between hardware specifications and our hardware solutions.
- Providing product solutions that meet ANSI/BHMA or EN/CE standards and ADA, Life Safety and Fire Security build code requirements.
- Reviewing essential codes, standards, and regulations related to the project from startup to completion.
- Suggesting LEED or Green Alternatives for environmentally friendly projects.
Contact us at
It's Tradeshow Season!
Unison Hardware is kicking off the Tradeshow Season with a bang! The INOX team is traveling the world bringing our exciting line of Residential, Commercial, and even our Euro lines to our dealers.
Upcoming shows include...
- Hospitality Design Exposition and Conference (HD Expo), Las Vegas, NV, May 3-5, 2017 (Booth 4376)
- DHI ConNextions, Phoenix, AZ, May 10-12, 2017 (Booth 732)
- International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), New York, NY May 21-24, 2017
- HOTEC Design, Palm Beach, FL, June 25-27, 2017
If you'd like additional information about any of these trade shows or would like to book a good time to stop by and meet us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to see you!